Executed circa 1898.
On 20 September 1861, Frederik Jacobus Bezuidenhout purchased this farm from the widow of the original owner, B.P. Viljoen, and gave his name to the area. Now a large residential suburb of Johannesburg it lies between the long hill known as Observatory on the north and the Kensington ridge on the south. The homestead with its row of walnut trees was at the foot of the valley near Gillooley's Farm.